Sunday, June 25, 2017

Easy come easy go in FinDom

Over the years I have had many submissives come and go. It is to be expected. Sometimes life simply gets in the way,or unfortunately it happens that a submissive has failed in their oath of service to me,and must be released. Just as well I have had submissives crawl back to my perfect feet
when their circumstances have altered for the better. Now one might assume that I would deny reinstatement to service,but that is not always so. If the submissive and I parted on good terms,meaning that they did not totally piss me off,or lie to me,than I am open to negotiations for their return to my feet.
Let's face it,only am imbecile would not beg to be beneath of creamy soles :) They are finely matured perfection!

So you can see plainly that I am capable of compassion for those that have served me well,and parted from me in despair. In fact I often remain friendly with those that have served me in the past. Even to the extent that I send holiday wishes,and periodically check as to their welfare.

Serving Mz Sydney is not all about pain and humiliation. I actually have a humane side that seeks to form a bond beyond fetish. I want to know about my submissives aside from their perversity. Imagine that! You may not always see this side of Mz Sydney,but than you wouldn't unless you were serving me. Alot more goes into forming a FinDom LTR than what you peek from the window.

If you ever want to get beyond the window dressings,than you are going to have to dive in. I am not proposing that you blindly leap,for informed consent if crucial,but if you keep debating the issue,you will talk yourself out of it. Think of what a loss that would be.

I can tell you with absolute certainty that perving from the shadows yanking your wank to the thought of how awesome it would be to serve,is not going to lead you to true submission. It is a shallow pleasure to serve yourself,so unless you are a misogynist,or a broke boy,come into the light of serving Mz Sydney. It is a life changer.

Imagine being the one who is honored with removing my shoes,and sweaty socks.
It is bound to remain just a fantasy if you never take that chance,and no it is not me who will be missing out. The only person you are depriving by not serving Mz Sydney is you.

No comments:

Post a Comment