Monday, August 14, 2017

Seduction of the Masochist

Welcome pets...

Your pain and suffering is sweeter than chocolate on my tongue
I am truly the sweetest sadist you will ever serve,and we both know that you are dying to take a trip to the dark side with me. A place where your pain becomes my happy place :) You like to suffer don't you? You love that feeling of being at my not so tender mercies :) I will strip you of all masculine pretense,til you are nothing but flesh for my flogger. You like that don't you...imagine yourself quivering in my presence awaiting the lash upon your exposed skin. 

I want to drown my senses in your mewls of pain. I want to bathe in the slickness of your tears.
See yourself as my whipping boy,for that is how I envision you always. Even if that pain is via the violation of your wallet. I want it all! Every last cent belongs to me. I will reduce you to your very essence..which is a submissive who lives for the suffering his service to Goddess Sydney brings. Your only solace will be the knowledge that you have at last evolved into a creature of my creation. This is what you want,and where you belong. Denial only encourages senseless suffering..come to me and I will give purpose to your pain.

Come now my pets...come to your Goddess Sydney

No comments:

Post a Comment