Monday, August 7, 2017

Intimidating Femdom

Welcome my pets..

Take a seat..sit back..relax and breathe for me

Goddess has been described in many ways over the years,yet one way has become prevalent since I ventured into this world of online fetish intrigue. Do you know the way I am speaking of? 

 I am many times over described as intimidating,and yet I wonder how that can be,or why it is.

These are the queries I would pose to you my pets:

  • Do you find me intimidating? If so,why?
  • Were you frightened to approach me? Are you still too afraid to contact me? 
  • Are you too terrified to even post your response here? 

I am most interested in your responses. Those that have actually spent time serving me have never referred to me as such,so of course I am perplexed as to why I would seem so to those who have not served me. I highly doubt that those encountering me on the street as a total stranger would see me as intimidating,for I am not a tall woman,and rarely do I make eye contact with those walking towards me(not due to shyness or being meek..I simply am too absorbed in myself to take much notice of others) lol.

What I am though,and this may just be the reasons behind me being seen as intimidating 


  • I am a mature woman
  • I am a no nonsense woman
  • I am an honest woman..even to the point of being brutal
  • I am a no game playing woman
  • I am a woman who knows what she wants,and accepts nothing less than she deserves
  • I am a dominant woman who sees males for exactly what they are

Now you tell me pets...share with me why you think others would be afraid to approach me. There are no wrong answers,and I give you permission to confess your opinions without fear of reprisal.

No comments:

Post a Comment