Wednesday, August 2, 2017

Opportunity to sacrifice for your Femdom

Hello hello my pets

Today I am giving you an opportunity to please Goddess Sydney.

This entire week I have been touching ever so seductively upon the subject of sacrifice,and what it means for you my pets to sacrifice to me,and for me. Now I am providing you with an opportunity to do just that..sacrifice for me. Sacrifice for my happiness and pleasure. You were created for this purpose. 

Show Goddess how much you adore,appreciate,and want to pleasure her with your selfless sacrifice.

You do adore me don't you?? You do appreciate all of the time I take away from my life to share with you don't you?? Show me how much you care by sending a Kohls gift card to cover the cost to mzsydney34@yahoo.com

I want the gift card before I wake in the morning..and you do not want to disappoint me now do you? I sincerely hope not,because if you are not providing for my wants,than I will have no desire to continue sharing myself with you..so chop chop pet..send the gift card now :)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment