Friday, October 13, 2017

Not nice Dominatrix

Greetings and welcome to those who are worthy of acknowledgement...

If you have been following me for any length of time,you will already be aware that I believe in being truthful to the point of cruelty. I apply this readily to myself as well,cause seriously one of the most detrimental actions you can perpetrate is lying to yourself. 

I am going to get down and gritty with this post..make it burn like an unlubed strapon violation lol

Anyways..so I have made a point of pointing out that I am ALL about ME :) You know this right?? Hope so. This kinda goes against the grain of how some run their realm,and hey that is ok by me,cause if every FemDomme was a carbon copy,that would be borrrrrrring! Agree?

Alrighty,so I have been told that if I do not atleast put up a false pretense that I truly care about every single male who approaches me to serve,that I am not really dominant,but more along the lines of a predator. Hmmm...here is the thing folks...99% of the males who do approach me to serve,do not give a flying rat's ass about me as a FemDomme,much less as a human being,so why would I want to play that I give a shite about them as "submissive males"..I employ that term loosely.  

First and foremost I am always true to me,and if you as a male are coming at me without regard for my desires,rules,or standards,then why the hell would you expect me to treat you like a treasure?  I possess zero respect for males who contact FemDommes with dick in hand,looking to bust a nut for free. In my opinion this type of male is the lowest of the low. He is out to use women,and that is NOT ok,so I give no fucks about hurting their precious feelings(as if they have any to harm)when I tell them to fuck off. 

Here is the thing...I am not subhuman,and yes I care about humanity on the whole,but I am not going to play nice with people out to use me without my consent..make sense?

Truthfully here,I do indeed care about the males who serve me for my sake,and not their own. I do appreciate males who seek to be a blessing in my life,rather than a noose around my neck. I do treasure the males who enrich my life with sacrifice,instead of looking to get something for nothing from me. These are the males who enjoy the softer side of Sydney. They have earned it,unlike the average reject banging at my inbox with his 2" pecker expecting me to fall all over him in gratitude for having chosen me to bestow his cum tribute upon. Who the fuck even came up with that cum tribute bullshit anyway??? 

Are you getting what I am putting out? I am seriously a really caring,kind,sweetheart type of person once you have proven that you are worthy of that type of treatment,but not a single moment before then,so keep that in mind when you are hitting me up like a communal doorknob.

No comments:

Post a Comment