Tuesday, October 10, 2017

Beyond the computer screen

Morning greetings to all of Mz Sydney's minions...

 Do you ever wonder what lays beyond the computer screen you are sitting at right now,or are you content to sit back and center your thoughts toward your own little self-contained bubble?

Are you a member(even if it is the bastardized version)of the fetish scene with the intent to evolve beyond what you have been reared to believe,or are you satisfied to remain upon your set course to guided masturbation?

Exactly why are you here,and what do you believe is beyond the screen?

As you sit there typing away
what,and who do you think is on the other end?

Is this what you imagine?
Do you envision an AI automatron awaiting your initiation of contact? An inorganic creation with no will or mind other than what you program it to relay? An autobot whose sole purpose is bring a touch of reality to all of the perversions that your fantasies direct and produce?




Reality check bb! There are living breathing women beyond the fantasy fluff stuffed between your ears. Most often when you are reaching out to women in the fetish scene,they are on the other side of the screen hoping that you are different from the other 99% of males contacting them. They are realistic though,but I can tell you that from my own personal experience that it is almost orgasmic to find that the male on the other end of the screen is not contacting me for his pleasure,but instead for mine(mind you I am not referring to the male projected version of my pleasure). What I mean when I say "my pleasure" is not sexual in nature at all. 

My pleasure in fetish is derived from the exchange of power. There is nothing more powerful in this world than money. Money rules society,and our lives. Without money we could not continue to live the life we are accustomed to,nor in the manner we choose. Lack of it can and will break you down,whilst abundance of it can and will elevate you to the peak of power. 

Look to those that influence and control our society..what do they all have in common=MONEY. Money is power,and power is the greatest of aphrodisiacs period! It is that power I want. I want to bathe in power. I want to eclipse the sun in the shine of power.

Now when you compare the power of your penis(non-existent)to the power of money..money wins each and every time. There is a reason why women in fetish are not chasing dick. So spare me your desire to involve your penis in my power play. I crave real power,not the faux fucktool in your pants. 

Are you ready to serve the reality beyond the screen? 

No comments:

Post a Comment