Friday, October 20, 2017

HypnoDomme ASMR mind control

Greetings my pets...

Did you make your way over today to listen to my newest ASMR softly whispered commands audio? I created it just for you. We both know that you are ADDICTED to the sound of my voice. You LOVE listening to me speak to you alone..only the two of us in your mind. Can you imagine what it would be like if you closed your eyes,and I was there with you whispering the very words you so YEARN to hear? You can make that your reality by clicking on this link  

Click on the link..sit back..relax..and close your eyes as you listen to you Goddess speak to you,and to you alone.

You like being in your own little world with me don't you? You like me slipping into your mind..transforming you into my perfect puppet. My words fill the void within you..my words guide you..evolve you into pure SUBMISSION for Goddess Sydney. This is your purpose pet.

This is you before you found Goddess Sydney



You were born to serve Goddess Sydney. You were created from my will,and by my design,in order to fulfill your destiny as a submissive male. 


This is you after you found Goddess Sydney



 This is what you want..this is what you CRAVE. You have searched for so long my pet..waited so patiently for me,and now you are ready..ready to become..to become my puppet. Yes pet,you are ready.

You and I both know that you long to be my GOOD BOY..you want my praise,my attention,my recognition of your efforts. It can all be yours pet..if you are willing to work for it.

Are you ready to work for it..to work for me? Are you ready to be my SLAVE? Are you ready to be my good boy? Are you ready to serve your ASMR HypnoDomme Goddess? 

Come crawl into my web,and find out what it feels like to serve a GODDESS.

No comments:

Post a Comment