Tuesday, October 3, 2017

Serve Miz Sydney

Welcome to those who enter here with the intent to serve Sydney...

For those of you who are not serving me, nor in possession of the intent to serve Sydney,
You can just ride in my wake, because I am not waiting around for you to catch up,and realize that you should be investing your time and finances into the appreciation of Sydney.

Honestly,if you are not driven to serve Sydney with all of your heart, soul, and wallet, than you are wasting your life. You simply serve no purpose at this time, and if you are not useful, than you are useless. Who in their right mind would desire to interact with a useless skinsac of flesh..not I, says this Goddess! 

I stand upon the crest
whilst you tumble and toss within the undertow in the wake of my presence.

To know your place in the life of a FemDomme is a sign of intelligence..but to know your purpose, and serve it, is wisdom. 

One of the first pearls of truth I convey to all serfs who approach, is that regardless of your station in society, you will always be beneath, and below Sydney. Of course you are meant to strive to better yourself in service to Sydney, but you will never reach the heights to which I dwell.

This is your time little oyster..come lay your treasures at my divine feet..and take your predestined place serving Sydney.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment