Monday, October 16, 2017

Seductive Domination

Did the title of the blog titillate your attention gents?

If so, you obviously enjoy the soft seduction of your senses. You like that feeling..that wave of warmth which spreads from your belly to flood your groin with thrills when your mind recognizes that a woman is focusing her attention upon you. Don't you just adore that feeling? I do! I love knowing that I am turning a man's mind to mush with my appeal.


The seduction of the senses can arise from even the smallest of acts. It could be the turn of a phrase,the look in one's eyes..words upon a screen. Am I wrong? Have you ever found yourself reading my words whilst imagining how erotically charged it would be to have me whispering those very words into your ear? I give you permission to admit it. Admit that my voice reduces you to your base level..the level where you can no longer think..all you can do is FEEL. Feel the way my tone resonates within you. Feel the sensuality of my words coat and cover you in scintillation. You like that feeling don't you? I know that you do.

You want to want me..and I want you to want me. I want you to want me so much that you simply cannot wait any longer to kneel down at my feet in a pool of submission. It feels so damn good to finally give in..to give in to your desires. Give in,and serve your Goddess Sydney.

No comments:

Post a Comment