Friday, December 29, 2017

Is Altruistic submission dead

Greetings my curious kittens...


A question which tickles at my awareness of frequent is in regards to altruistic submission via a beta male. This ball of yarn opens my mind to more and more queries such as:

1)Are males capable of altruistic acts?


2)Are males willing to act selflessly without compensation?


3)Do males even recognize the entitlement disposition that they carry with them like attached luggage?


4)Are males intelligent enough to evolve past their patriarchal castings of objectification,and misogynistic sexualization of women?


If you are a beta male, and you are reading this...I want your input. I want to know why,in your opinion it is that males are self driven towards acts of selfishness rather than altruism. 

I have had beyond count interactions with males in the fetish scene over the years,and yet my question remains unanswered. 

No comments:

Post a Comment