Friday, January 5, 2018

Femdom lightening

Welcome home my puppets


 Meeting the FemDomme of your dreams is like being struck by lightening. It is a breath catching, soul shattering experience. One from which you wish no end. 

I adore how consumed males are by me. It takes them to the edge of eroticism, and pushes them that one step over the cliff into idolization. 

The sheer empowerment of being worshiped by males across the globe is a heady sensation,from which I drown my senses in. Knowing that those who serve me, faithfully wake with the thought of me, daydream of pleasing me, pray to me at bedtime, and drift to sleep pontificating ways that they can be a part of making my life better.

I love that males will willingly and gratefully sacrifice their comforts for my happiness. It simply tickles me pink to see my inbox ping with notifications of tribute. Why? Because it shows me that I am appreciated, that I am adored, and that I am truly worshiped as a Goddess. This is the power exchange I thrive on.

Money is the most powerful motivator in the world. Undoubtedly some will argue that love is, but I would assert that if you love someone, as a submissive should love their Dominant, than you would want the world for them, and joyfully give to them with an open heart. After all, love may move mountains, but money ensures that you do not have to heft mountains.

One of the first things males learn of me, is that I am not forceful. Being forceful is not synonymous with being in control. In fact, my belief is that if I am in a position where a male must be forced to comply with my wishes, than I am best suited to walk away, for I accept nothing that is not given to me willingly. I have no desire to make demands, when so many are begging for the honor of laying it all down at my feet in loving compliance.

So you see, I truly am the iron fist in the velvet glove. Uncompromising in my beliefs of what submission and dominance are meant to be, yet quietly refusing to out yell my detractors who disagree. You will find me kind to those that have earned it, but bitter cold to those that have not. There can be no half measures. You are either in it to serve me wholeheartedly, or you are an invisible spectator frozen in uncertainty. Come in from the cold my pets, and bask in the warmth of Goddess's presence.

No comments:

Post a Comment