Sunday, January 7, 2018

Financial Dominatrix Goddess Sydney

Welcome disciples of Goddess Sydney

 

 I chose the title Goddess as it is closest in alignment to how I view myself,and how I desire to be designated. What does being a Goddess mean to me?

1)That my station is not sexual in nature. Sensual perhaps,but in a more ethereal plane of existence. 
*My goal is to guide males away from the drive of their dick,in order to better facilitate service of a selfless nature.*

2)That tithing is a requirement rather than an option. 
*An empty collection plate is an insult,and to incur the displeasure of a Goddess is the height of hubris.* 

3)That to serve a Goddess,is to serve a purpose higher than one's self.
*You must possess the desire and ability to get past thinking of self first and foremost. The epitome of submission is based out rather than within.*

4)That One must be devout and faithful in service to a Goddess.
*Service is not a part-time position in life. You devote your mind,heart,might,and wallet to being worthy of serving.* 

5)That a Goddess is not a toy that one places on a shelf,and looks to only when it is convenient or cock ready. *One erects an altar to their Goddess and practices their faithful mantras daily,so that they may evolve beyond the sins of patriarchal teachings.*

6)That a Goddess is a woman who needs not the accolades of man,but expects worship as her due. *Worship is not of the flesh,but rather originates of the mind,for it is your mind that I desire to cultivate and craft to my liking.*

7)That a Goddess commands respect simply for existing. 
*One does not attempt to approach a Goddess as they would any other woman. Respect and accord are afforded immediately without reminder.*  

Any questions?

No comments:

Post a Comment