Thursday, January 4, 2018

Primal Predator

Welcome to Goddess Sydney's world


Oh you misled males,I see you. You believe that you are misunderstood,and that women simply do not grasp what it is that you crave,but my boy you are wrong. I do know what it is that you want.

You dream of flipping the script on the norms of female vs male behaviors when it comes to interactions. You want to be sought after,you want to be made to feel as if you are more desired than any other male. You seek to feel relevant,and revered for your sex. Tell me beta,does this image sum up your innermost twisted fantasy


 You want to be chased,to be courted,to be feted. You desire to seen as prime grade meat,consumed by my passions. Sexualized,and objectified,which is why you are so angry when women do not respond positively when treated in such a manner,for it is all you want. You quiver inside fantasizing about women demanding that you show them your cock,beg for you to stroke it for them..all the while telling you what a dirty boy you are. That is exactly what you yearn for isn't it...admit it.

You hunger to be the prey just once. To be taken,to be absorbed by the will of a woman. To relinquish yourself without guilt for giving into your lust for the dark side of desire. You want to be absolved of the filth of your urges,and what better way to do so,than by placing the blame squarely on the shoulders of a primal woman. No guilt,no shame,cause she made you do it. You would have never perpetrated those acts of perversion if she had not forced you to.

Yes I understand you quite well, but guess what! I do not allow males to shift their projections upon me. To serve me,you must own your own appetites. You must acknowledge how far down the rabbit hole you want to slide. I do not offer absolution,I offer the opportunity to proclaim your wants,and travel the road to submission,but you will do so because it is what you want,rather than being a passive passenger. 

Claim your submission. Be active in it,and shelve the shame.

No comments:

Post a Comment