Friday, February 23, 2018

Don't let your mouth write checks your ass can't cash

Welcome to the fabulous Femdom world of Goddess Sydney





Yesterday I read a tweet that really chapped my ass, and led me to typing up this post, because it indicated to me that some of y'all males need some schooling!

What I seen, was 1 "owned" male bitching on behalf of another male over the amount of tribute that a female required in order to converse. This instance of poor behavior popped questions into my head, such as:

1)Why was an "owned" male calling a female a bitch due to her requirements? (This brings shame to him, and to his supposed owner) 
2)How was it any of his business to begin with? (If a male is in service, than his attention should be solely focused upon his owner, and making her happy, rather than sticking his nose in an unknown woman's business)
3)Why wasn't the male's "owner" publicly taking his ass down over his behavior? (Ladies need to understand that when a male wears your collar, that he can ruin your rep in an instant of stupidity)  

**Males in the femdom/findom fetish scene NEED to realize that their behavior does reflect upon whomever they are serving, because if a female cannot, or will not control the behavior of her property, than she is a piss poor dominant, and fellow females will be quick to take note of it, and cut ties real quick.*

Important lessons for males:

1)Never ever think that it is ok to spew out misogynistic statements. It can and will bite you on the ass quicker than a gator who hasn't eaten in a month.
2)Keep your focus on serving your owner. 
3)Other Domme's expectations for tribute, does NOT affect you, so keep your mouth shut. 

Does this make sense? I personally have no use for any male who bashes my fellow femmes, nor will I tolerate the presence of any female who allows her submissive to perpetrate such a lowly act. Regardless if it is online or real time submission, this behavior must be stomped out post haste, cause there is NO room for misogyny in femdom. 


Now, I do not even know, nor have I ever interacted with the female that was called to the carpet for demanding that her self-determined worth be honored, but I do damn well know that it was not right for a male to call her out as a bitch over it. 


Some seem to think that, "oh well he didn't insult me, and he is paying me, so I will let it slide" FUCK that mindset! If women are to succeed, than we must stand up and say something when we see this type of vile behavior. It can and will affect you as the scene is slowly poisoned by it. 

Keep my words in mind gents the next time you are tempted to butt your big nose into business not your own.

No comments:

Post a Comment