Tuesday, June 5, 2018

A mirrored reflection


Welcome to the realm of FemDomme Goddess Sydney Claire. A place where truth will be set free from my fingertips.


I will not be your Momma, and sit you on my lap. I will be your Goddess whose feet you prostate at. I will not be your bestie who you share your sexist jokes with. I will be your living, breathing deity, whom you pledge your fealty of observance and adherence to female supremacy to. I will not be your girlfriend, fuck, or wife. I will be the center of your known universe. I will not be the employer that you make excuses to when you fail to complete an assigned task on time. I will be your strict taskMistress whose every command you will move Heaven and Earth to finish before the expected deadline. 

I will be many and all things to you. Titles which make you quake, and those that evoke reverence. You will be mine in a way which you never thought to be. You will praise my name when the sun rises, and bless my existence when the moon dances in the horizon. I am the calm in the chaos of your submission. I am your truth, for I will always reflect back to you your shortcomings in service. 

Sub space exists, and for those who serve altruistically, sub space is achieved. Selfishness is the root of all discord.  A root which must be torn asunder. It is a cancerous growth that will metastasize if left to fester. Splice it from your psyche. Obliterate the very thought of it. Carve yourself down to where there is no place for it to hide it's putrid seed. 

You must be cleansed of all self-serving agendas. You must be made clean in order to be worthy of kneeling in my presence. Now is the time my pet. Take your scalpel of redemption, and shave away that which pleases me not. Come to me made new, and free from the torment of living simply for yourself. 

Open your eyes and your heart. Find within you a hatred for all that you once were. Hate it, for I hate it. Hate it most because it kept you from me. Adopt the mindset that you are nothing but a vassal for the desires of a Goddess. A Goddess whom you want to serve more than anything you have ever wanted in your entire life. You want to serve, you must serve, you will serve. Allow nothing to stand in the way of your fate. Come my pet, come and adore me.

No comments:

Post a Comment