Friday, August 31, 2018

Give your all, give your best

Welcome one and all to the Femdom Empire of Goddess Sydney Claire



I am massively excited!! Why why why? Cause I am picking up my new ride tomorrow..subby funded of course :) I adore my life, and you adore me. 

Are you ready to make that change in your life? Are you ready to be owned by a woman who knows exactly what she wants, and when she wants it, without a single qualm about demanding her due from the male species? Are you ready to serve a Goddess who will never allow you to forget your purpose in life? Do you know what that purpose is?

You sole purpose in life is to serve Sydney. To do any and all things I require. To sacrifice wealth, and sex life for me. To live for my happiness. To truly become selfless. 

I realize that you get all caught up in your selfish self, but that is just making your life a misery. You will NEVER be at peace with yourself so long as you focus on you. Enrichment, and satisfaction comes from serving Sydney with all of your being.

You will not stop striving to better yourself for me. You will work long and hard, scrimp, suffer, and finally ejaculate that big load of cash into my hands. Doesn't that sound absofuckinlutely amazing?? What a grand life for you. You will receive the pleasure of knowing that you have pleased me, and as a male that should be a primary goal. You want to surpass your goals don't you? Of course you do, and I am here to guide you down the path to your final destination at the feet of Sydney Claire. Your Goddess, and your purpose.

Come little puppets, and you will at long last find your place.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment