Wednesday, August 29, 2018

Strong Women Dominate

Welcome welcome to those that have ventured this far into the realm of Femdom Goddess Sydney Claire


Do take a seat, and get comfortable so to speak, because this may take a hot moment.

I have been mia for some time over the last few months, and a few of you did reach out to ascertain whether I was well, and I do want to relay that I appreciate your concern on my behalf, but all is well with me. It is quite easy to tire of riding the merry go round over and over, and what I mean by that, is that my brain sickened of hearing the same excuses, and attempts at deceit on the daily. I needed a break from the cycle, so I logged off, and took it upon my self to travel around the states, and strengthen my bonds with family, and friends, which on it's own did much to alleviate the disappointment of continuing online drama sagas. 

I will tell you right now that if you spend inordinate amounts of time online interacting with males, than you will soon tire as well. Online behavior is not reflective of real life actions, least I surely hope not, for if so, than males are doomed as a sex. I have encountered the very worst type of behaviors displayed by males online, and it unfortunately does skew one's views and opinions in relation to the entire gender. 

Fortunately for me, clarity did come with distance, which means that I am back, but I will definitely be handling things much differently. My tolerance for lies, selfishness, and drama is at an all time low. Life truly is too short to accept into my company those that are undeserving of it. 

Other changes include
What is it that I do not care about...your dick, your erections, your orgasms. None of the mentioned items are essential or even relevant towards my happiness, and satisfaction in life, and since my FemDomPire is all about me, well that means that anything or anyone who is not benefiting the FemDomPire is undesirable, and rejected.

The entirety of male focus online is their dick, and taking action to gratify that appendage. This is unacceptable in service to me. 

I do not want to hear about what your dick wants. I do not want to see pictures of your dick. I do not want to help you make your dick ejaculate. I want nothing to do with your dick period.

The goal of a submissive is to please whoever holds their reins, and that should be the entire basis behind their statements and actions. There is no room in the relationship for submissive self. You are either serving, or you are seeking to be served, and the latter is not welcome in my empire.  

I was a no nonsense woman prior to my vacation, and even more so now. I will allot zero time to those that do not have themselves sorted out in submission. There is no in between with me. You are either here to submit to my will, or you will not sit in my inbox. If you are hoping to find a woman who will play your games, than you are seeking in the wrong direction. I am not about to cater to you or your wants. A strong woman is not ruled by a man's cock. She follows her own path, and is stronger for the sake of that decision, and I am a strong woman.

So now, if you are serious in your submission, and prepared and willing to be ruled by a woman who an iron will, than you have come to the right place, so query up, and get on sending gifts to worship a Goddess among women.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment