Tuesday, September 18, 2018

Eternity without the salvation of Sydney Claire

Welcome to the Femdom empire of Goddess Sydney Claire

This is my realm, and my control reigns supreme here. 


This is my wonderland, but alas you possess no entrance ticket. Why is that? Could it be because you have failed to be worthy of any distinction in my world? I do think that may be the very reason. 

You are thereby consigned to the hell of only catching the minuscule glimpses I toss into the scene. You are barred from the honor of knowing me in any manner other than the superficial...how very sad for you. I would almost say that I pity you, but that would be a lie, for I think of you not at all.

The path to my domain is indeed narrow, and only the chosen few shall ever kneel at the feet of my divine self. The gate will forever be closed to those who fail to come humble, selfless, and generous. Woe is you little cockwomble. 

I cannot even imagine what it must be like to be frozen out, to be banished in the dark abyss of my disregard. How does it feel? Do you wake every day wishing that you could change your circumstances, and my opinion of you? Do you sicken of being so far beneath my notice that you might as well not exist? 

What are you willing to do? How far are you willing to go? What are you willing to sacrifice in order to gain your heart's desire in service to me? No, don't bother me with telling me..show me...show me how desperate you are to warm yourself in my presence. Shower me with your appreciation, shower me with your adoration. Leave off worthless words, and bring forth the actions which will alter your life forever.

If you continue to lurk and wait, you just may find yourself eternally damned without my guidance, my domination, or even a smidgen of my regard. Wake up little fool, for you are pissing your chance away upwind. Know truthfully that I shall not miss you at all, but you on the other hand will regret the lost opportunity til the day you finally wither in the flesh, and time absconds with your memories. Ask yourself once more...is this really how you want your life to be..is it enough for you? 

You know what you must do...so do it! No more excuses, no more lies. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment