Wednesday, September 19, 2018

Happily attached

Hello to one and all who have found their way to my slice of femdom.





I am not a fan of shades of grey when it comes to submissive males knowing exactly where I stand, and my limits, so in that vein I shall endeavor to clear up a misconception which was brought to my attention today.

I am NOT an unattached female. I am not single and ready to mingle with beta males, and even if I were unattached, I would not be drawn to date betas. I do not care how big your dick or even your wallet is, if you are coming into my service with the expectation that we are going to be dating, sleeping together, or anything remotely similar, you are in for a pitiful letdown. That will never be in the tarot cards for us.

Yes I want you to love me, but that love must come with a tether which forces you to understand that a servant is all you will ever be to me. It will never evolve into the "some kind of wonderful" type of romance or even a "9 1/2 weeks" torrid affair.  Do not allow yourself to be deluded into believing that you are more than you are to me. 

I have never hidden the fact that I am not available, nor that I am NOT attracted to beta males. This is not going to change, and no you cannot convince me otherwise. I am happy with my romantic life, and your only available role in regards to my love life, is that of a cuckold. Of course I adore when males are intelligent enough to recognize their place, and signify it by sending gift cards to provide for items that my significant other and I will both enjoy, but you possess zero chance of replacing him in my affections, so be a good boy, and get sending sweet little cucky gifts :)

Have I made myself clear? Yay..and yes I was serious about getting on the gift giving wagon.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment