Tuesday, September 4, 2018

Smoke in the wind

Welcome to those that brave the gauntlet of choppy findom seas to reach my Fempire :)



I enjoyed a lovely disconnected weekend! For the past couple of months, I have been getting away from my electronics on the weekends, so that I can reconnect with simply living my life unencumbered from the distractions of the internet. It is absolutely glorious! I opened up my mind, and drove up to KC to visit the Truman Library. It was awesome by the way.

I have gained so much clarity from the disconnect experience. I used to believe that I had to be online all of the time in order to be relevant in the findom world, but ya know what...relevance is a matter of perspective. I never aimed to be the darling of findom, or the brightest star, or even the most financially successful. My goal has always been to just be me, and that me is not glued to the net. 

I do not want to sell a million clips, or reach a million followers, or listen to a million sycophants falsely proclaim their unwavering devotion. My aim is much more singular in nature. I seek out, and embrace only those that honestly desire to be of use to me...not for a moment, or the space of time it takes to jack off. I am referring to those rare jewels who really do want to enrich my life, and it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out the difference between the 2 types of males who inhabit the findom scene. What are the 2 types you ask..simple 1)Those who want from you 2)Those who want for you. Can you guess which type I desire as much as I would desire to drink curdled milk? Bet ya know :)

One of the other tidbits I have seen through opened eyes, is the sheer shallowness of the male mindset online. I can take one look at a female online, and know how well she is going to be received. How is that possible? It comes from constantly watching how males interact with women, who they choose to speak to, follow, and tribute. I have no doubt that others can see it as plain as day as well. It is not a guarded secret my friend. It simply is what it has always been, and always will be, and to be honest, I weary of those inane games. I have no desire to try to play at being something I am not.

Many have doubted me when I stated clearly that I am not here to make cocks cum, or that I do not find it complimentary when males reduce me down to my sex. I am not present in this lifetime for males. It could not be more clear. I am not all about making males feel special, worthy, relevant, or even wanted. I do not need to, and I seriously could not care less.

While on the subject of why I am not in existence, I am definitely not a trained therapist, so please, if you have mental health issues, seek a professional, and no I do not mean a dominatrix. In order to be successful in your submission, you must be healthy in mind. You need to have your shit together in order to serve. That is the truth. Submission will not cure you of mental health issues. It will not make all of your ills vanish. It may mask your problems for a short time, but it is not a cure, so if your heart is set on serving, get yourself set first. 

So, unless you are serious about being an asset to me, I will be as evasive as smoke in the wind my friend.

I look forward to hearing from those of you who are prepared to dedicate your existence towards my happiness..to the rest I say, you have ceased to exist in my Fempire.

No comments:

Post a Comment