Friday, November 2, 2018

Complainers get no cookies from me

Get ready gents, get set, cause you most likely are not going to take kindly to what I am about to say.


I do not want to hear your complaints!



I am not a customer service rep, so do NOT feel free to unleash your bitches at my door. This is especially true for those submissives not in service to me

All of the time I see males complaining about how their Domme or some random female did them wrong, and I honestly do not give a flying fart. Should I care as a fellow human being, well most people would say yes, but here is the thing, I am NOT like most people. Sure I have compassion for mankind, but when your own stupidity, or ill thought out choices led to your problem, well I have zero pity. Yes it sounds harsh, but this is me being brutally honest with you. I would much rather relay an unkind truth, than a sweet lie.

People, people, people...use common sense, and a lot of the "problems" you create, would not exist or occur. I am going to list for you some of the most common complaints I am subjected to as a dominant in the findom fetish scene, and how to avoid the issues.

1)I got scammed out of money by a female
Resolution=STOP thinking with your dick for about 10 seconds. Did you research the female in question? Did you check her social media to see if others have complained about her? If not, than that is the fucking you get for the fucking you got.

2)I am not into findom
Resolution=HELLO, why the hell are you even messaging dominants who are into findom than? Stay in your own lifestyle lane, and you will not have this problem.

3)All FinDommes care about is money
Resolution=Avoid FinDommes altogether, and pray to whatever deity you hold dear that you will be able to locate a Domme to dominate you for free, otherwise STFU and tribute like a good little cash cunt.

4)A female is blackmailing me without consent
Resolution=Report her to the authorities
Why would you give a random person personal details or photos if you did not even conceive that they would use them ill? Most likely you wanted the thrill of possible exposure, and now your decision is biting you on the ass.

5)I can't find a "real" Domme
If your definition of "real" means free, see resolutions #2 & #3. Most of the time when I hear this complaint, the resolution is easy peasy=get off your ass and look for one. There are so many wonderful dominant females in findom. Hell you cannot toss a rock without hitting one, so if you cannot find one, than seriously I know that you are a lazy POS.

6)I am a poor broke student that cannot afford to tribute, and no one wants me to serve them. Resolution=Either stay away from findom, or get a fucking part time job.

You're welcome, now $tribute$ cash cunt :)



No comments:

Post a Comment