Monday, November 5, 2018

Erection eradicator

My style of femdom is authentic to me!


 My style is not popular, nor will it ever be the "in" thing, and I am 100% ok with that. 

Why is it not popular you ask..well lemme tell you why lol

I have never been, nor will I ever be about the dick(and no this is not about my sexual preferences, cause yes yes yes I have sex with a man). My actions are not geared towards creating erections, and deity help you if you come to me for JOI. BDSM is not sexual for me. I keep telling you horny shits this, but ya don't listen. Why do you think that I scream from the rooftops that all men would be better off in chastity??

I don't care about your erections. I don't care if your dick wants to cum. I don't care about what turns you on. I really am all about ME. That has not changed since day 1, and I require that all who serve me focus their attention upon my wants rather than their own. It is that simple, and it is not debatable. I am not going to change my outlook on femdom for any dick. You either opt to evolve and serve a will not your own, or you will not serve me.

I know I know and I know that yes I could have so many more followers or submissives serving me if I would just cave in, and join the catering to dicks brigade, but it ain't happening babe. I am not willing to bow down to popular demand. It just isn't in me to be a follower of fads, even if it costs me findom bucks. I lead my own way, and believe me when I say that it takes a strong man to belong to me. Why? Cause in order to be one of mine, you have to be willing to be selfless. You have to have the courage to set aside all of those selfish dick designs polluting your mind, and embrace what service really is. Serving is not about your dick getting hard, or even your dick getting off. That is just you wanting what you want. It is self-gratifying, and that is not submissive.

I actually have respect for submissive men, and I mean submissive by my definition, not the fucked up one you "bedroom" fucks penned for wiki. 

Try serving a woman without your dick, and ya just might find the fulfillment you seek. Ultimately the decision is yours, but as I said, you will not serve me til you do so selflessly, and that is an indisputable fact jack :)

No comments:

Post a Comment