Thursday, November 15, 2018

Happy Birthday to your Favorite FinDom Goddess

Today is the day you have been waiting all year for! Let's get this party started correctly shall we?? How does one start off this special day, by giving thanks of course. Thanks that on this day, your divine Goddess was born!!

All year long I share myself with you. I open my mind, and divulge wisdom, guidance, and support of your darkest fantasies, which is why you will do no other than to go out of your way, and into debt making sure that this is the best possible birthday for me! My birthday wishes become the desires you must sate, and you definitely need to pleasure me :)

Go big laddies, and spend hardcore for me today. You and I both know that I deserve the very best life has to offer, and it is your honor to provide my luxuries. 

Get ready, get set...spend and send me a big juicy amazon gift card!!! mzsydney34@yahoo.com is where your gift to me goes gents :)

No comments:

Post a Comment