Tuesday, November 20, 2018

How to approach ME 101

Hello gentlemen


Do you want to know how to interact with me for the very first time? I realize that I can be an intimidating force of nature lol, but it really is easier than you would imagine.

I do want you to understand though, that your initial message to me is going to set the tone for how I respond.

These are the things that you do NOT want to start off with

1)An obvious generic copy and paste message

2)Your autobiography

3)Your bank details, or any type of passwords

4)Dick pics

5)Photos that you want exposed

6)Addressing me in what I find to be passive aggressive demeaning terms ie hey sexy, bb, sugar, honey, girl

7)Giving me a list of your turn ons

8)Telling me that I make your dick hard

9)Relaying what you want to do to me

10)Stating what you want me to do to you

I think that you gents get so carried away with your fetishes, that you forget entirely that the person you are interacting with is a person too. 

If you are a smart gent, you will have already read my profiles, tweets, blogs, website etc. You will be well acquainted with my expectations in regards to submissive behavior I deem acceptable and pleasing, so all of the mostly inane chit chat will not be necessary, for you are informed.
I honestly do not care to "shoot the shit" with random strangers, or answer questions that are already answered in my profile. 

I want you coming into my inbox already prepared to tribute and serve, because if you aren't, than you have not put in any effort in getting to know me at all, and that is unacceptable. The fact that I include findom in ALL of my femdom exchanges is widely known, so this should not be coming as a shock to you, and if you do not know what findom is, than google it gents. 

As well, it should be plain as day to you that I am to be addressed as Goddess, or Mz..no deviation. It may seem old school, but in my estimation, it is about respect, and I do not tolerate disrespect. 

Believe me when I say that you want to start off on the right footing with me, because I am not a big believer in allotting second chances. I understand that you may be nervous and in awe of me, so you may flub up a bit in your communication,which is ok, but never do so intentionally gents. 

I can be one of the easiest going Dommes you will ever talk to, but at no time am I ever not the dominant in the exchange, and I have zero issues booting you out my door if you forget it. As well, I am a genuine sweetheart to those who treat me with all of the deference due to a Goddess. To those who are generous with their time, attention, and financial worship of me, I am most benevolent :) Regardless though, I will ignore you into non-existence if you ill treat my kindness. My kindness has never been a weakness. 

If it is not apparent to you as of yet, I will speak plainly. I do not want you to fear approaching me if you are sincere in your desire to serve me. In fact I always welcome males into my sect who have proven that they are intent on putting my happiness above their own, my fetishes above their own, and my comfort above their own. If this resonates, than you are what I seek, and I bid you to come beg an audience..I did tell you that I adore when males beg, didn't I  lol

No comments:

Post a Comment