Thursday, April 17, 2014

Live in positions(not,and never)

It seems that it is the year of the broke bitch rising. Seriously it annoys me to be barraged by males begging to come be my live in boy. Considering how I have always been crystal clear that no boy will be dwelling with me,it displays your level of sheer ignorance even by asking about the possibility.

Why on this green earth would I desire to put up with a boy constantly underfoot that is not even contributing to my well being financially? Oh yes I have heard from the top of the scrap heap how you will clean my house,prepare my meals etc..and absolutely none of those activities being performed by you interest me in the least. Seriously think about it,why would any Domme desire to have an absolute stranger moving into their sacred space?

The only thought that goes through my head when I read your begging prostrations is that you must be a broke bitch looking for a free pad to crash at,and please do not think that offers to pay your way through menial tasks in my home make me see you any differently. If I wanted a dependent whom I would be forced to pay for their food,clothing,heat,and water usage,don't you think that I would just have a child??? I mean atleast with a child I could claim them as a tax deduction.

D's relationships are not based on locating a sucker to pay your way through life(not on either side of the equation),so if you are desperate for a place to lay your head,then seek out a shelter,a relative,a buddy,or even move back home to mommy and daddy,but do not ever expect a lady to give you a free ride just because they are a Domme. I cannot see any woman being so hard off finding males to meet their sexual,or household needs that they need to take you in like a stray puppy which they must be responsible for.

Do your self esteem a favor by checking out the help wanted ads,or if you are simply too lazy to perform that task,then get to accepting your life as a homeless hobo. Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment