Friday, April 11, 2014

Where has Goddess been?

Here I am to update my little minions upon why Goddess has been absent for a few days from her blog. 1)I actually have a life 2)You boys are intelligent enough to know how to get attention and words of wisdom in service to Goddess $$$

Goddess has been very busy with her volunteer activities(yes I actually give a shit about enriching the lives of others) as well as with my job,social life,and real time sessions with my owned boy,not to mention keeping tabs and interacting with those that serve me exclusively online...which leaves minimal time to share my divine glory with those that are not serving me,and besides cretins such as yourselves are not worth an iota of my presence anyway. You should be thanking me for my sheer generosity,and you know exactly how to do so $$$...are you seeing a pattern here??? $$$=my time and attention,anything less=squat,nil,nada.

My best boy is coming along so beautifully in his training. He anticipates my wants,and acts accordingly. There is never any need to repeat myself,as he knows his blessing is being able to please me. Recently we have been pushing at his limits a bit,with his being forced to suck on a squirting dildo as he was allowed a much earned release,too bad it was dampened by the fact that his own piss was squirting into his mouth as he did so lol

My little sissy mona has finally taken her first step into femininity by going in for a pedicure,and since she did not come out with the exact color that I desired,she is now being penalized with a brow threading. Her one redeeming grace is that she always pays tribute every Friday,just as my best boy does. Nothing worse than a bitch whom needs reminders to tribute.

My favorite of course does everything,and anything to ensure my happiness,so he has been given the honor of paying for Goddess's vacation trip in June($7000)...isn't he a lucky boy!!! Of course he will receive exclusive photos from my trip as a reward.

For some time now Goddess has been looking at all in one pc's,and finally I have found the one which tickles my fancy. A good little community piggy has already gifted Goddess with half of the amount,and will be soon sending to rest,YAY Goddess!!

You could be asking yourself,what else could Goddess possibly want or desire...well boys that much is simple. I want what is mine...$$$$,now be a good boy and release it to me.


No comments:

Post a Comment