Thursday, February 23, 2012

Lesson for the day

I wanted to take the time today to discuss the importance of being honest when you disclose the amount of your disposible income with the one you have chosen as your Domme.
I have come to note that many finslaves/subs are married and have children, which is information that should not be withheld from your Domme, as it can and does affect your monthly tribute amount configuration. Pay attention now boys, never and I do mean never play so deep that it affects your family (ie, do not spend your grocery money that feeds your children, on this fetish )  Your family is your first responsibility, and your Domme should always come second to your children.
This is why one of the first questions I ask those that I am considering keeping as my own, is whether they have children, or are married. A good Domme is not going to want to destroy your marriage, or leave your children without having the resources to meet their needs. If you do not care enough to ensure that your family is taken care of, then I have no use for you.
Disposible income is such that you would have spent on yourself, your wants, not your needs, and of course that money should be spent making my life better, not yours.

Lesson over for the day bitches

No comments:

Post a Comment