Monday, July 2, 2012

My brat

Today I want to take some time to recognize my number one boy. He has been with me for almost seven years now,and has proven his worth to me many times over.

When we first came into contact findom was not a notion that held much weight with me. I was searching for a boy that would compliment my style of domination, not one to spoil me, but alas within a couple of weeks he was sending flowers and gifts to please me. It was always unexpected, yet so very personal as he came to anticipate that which made me happy.

A mere month passed before I had him at my feet real time begging to please me in any manner I desired, which led to a mini shopping splurge of course. As our interactions evolved he was drawn deeper within my silken web, and I began to explore the developing fetish of findom. It became an intoxication that I have found no wish to abstain from.

Years have elapsed from the onset, yet he has remained a faithful boy, whom has never shown by word or deed that he lives for anything more than my happiness. Nothing thrills me so well as knowing a boy will sacrifice and suffer for me. I do not doubt that boys of this caliber exist, which is why I will never accept into my service any that fail to meet the standards I have set.


Take heed of this post little ones, for my expectations are clearly outlined within it.






No comments:

Post a Comment