Monday, March 23, 2015

X marks the spot

Rather misleading title as one most likely would assume that I am referring to buried treasure,alas I am not.The context of this post is to discuss my thoughts on what has become so very everyday and ordinary visually on sites aside from genital pics. What could that possibly be Goddess? Take a gander and you shall see. Do a tally for me of how many photos you note of a male with writing in marker on his flesh. Alot yes?

I understand that some view this type of photo as humiliation play,but is it really? Considering that you do not see the person's face thereby leaving them anonymous actually voids true humiliation. I mean seriously it does not make one stand out when every tom dick and harry have such a photo up for display now does it. Rather it renders it common and ordinary. Not shocking nor risque,and why would it induce laughter at the models expense? It wouldn't,and I do not care how many times the word slut or bitch is scribed across their abdomen. The point being,how humiliating can it be for strangers to see someone they wouldn't know if they met them on the street? Now if they were to post that exact photo with their face shown freely to the world at large,only then may it make a difference in my opinion,or better yet have them walk around their neighborhood,into the salon where their mother gets her hair done,or even a public place where friends and colleagues might see them,then that would indeed be humiliation,but not so on a forum where you have no true name,nor identity outside of a faux username.

Now on the other hand such a photo is used to profess that a male is owned property. An emblem to ward off the interest of possible passersby. Does it work? Sometimes I would say so,but not in all cases,for the most eager of females care not as to the status of owned,they are merely sniffing out a money trail. Does writing on the skin denote actual ownership,no. It is illegal to own another being,but one may say that their flesh, heart,mind,soul,and wallet are owned by so and so,yet in actuality it remains their personal decision to part ways if they fall into disinterest with the relations D's or otherwise. Meaning that a Domme only owns property which desires to be owned by them,and only until such time as the servant desires to be her servant no longer. A magic marker is not to be confused with a magic wand,and it will not keep a servant yours forever.

For me I care not for such displays as they are not permanent,nor an indication that a servant will be under your feet for longer than it takes to scrub it off. To me ownership is not proven with a marker. Now a brand or even a tattoo would be more appropriate as a sign of dedication,devotion,and loyalty. They are forever a sign and statement that a male is your property or has been. I will be the first to admit that such a step is not feasible for all servants as some do have a life and family commitments outside of the lifestyle which would make it impossible for them to wear visual reminders,and I am fully accepting of this. What matters to me cannot be viewed with the human eye anyway. Dedication,devotion,and loyalty are proven through the daily actions of a servant. Through their unswerving attention to your wants and needs. Through their sacrifice towards the happiness of their owner. These are the qualities which cannot be measured. They simply are,and I for one accept and appreciate more, a male whom will make my happiness the reason for his existence,than any male with magic marker decorating his body.

In closing I do believe that to each their own though,and my opinion is one amongst an entire ocean of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment