Monday, June 4, 2018

Twisted cock cravings

Hello to all who enter the domain of the fabulous FemDomme Sydney Claire

 Why is it that you gents are getting your perspectives all twisted out of shape? You are basing and predicating the offer of submissive service upon the commands of your puny peckers, and this does not, and will never fly with me.

Your dick is the very last thought upon my mind. In fact, I do not think about your dick at all. It plays absolutely no role in service to me, therefore I do not want to see or hear about it.

You may think in your own delusional mind that I find it complimentary to hear about how I make your tinker toy twitch, but you are wrong. Women do not want to hear anything about your dick. It isn't pretty, it isn't valuable, and it is not a net positive towards my continued existence. Get that through your head!

Submission entrenched in dick designs is not submission at all in my estimation, so please do leave off with the entire "submissive in the bedroom only" or the most undesirable moniker of "sex slave". I about freaking puke when I hear either of those, cause if you only serve when your dick has the opportunity to puke, than you are only serving yourself, and that is not what submission is about.

If you are truly serious about submission, than try this out...serve without your dick playing any part of your submission. This is a true test of being submissive. Give without gain, and serve without spewing. This is the only way you will ever make it into my sanctum.

No comments:

Post a Comment