Sunday, September 2, 2012

owned boys

This post is directed toward any and all owned boys that come across it prior to them ever making a useless attempt to speak with me. The statements posted are reflections of my personal views only.

I have alluded to the fact before that I have no interest towards any type of interaction with any owned males. There is no budge room in this personal rule.

I realize that some ladies do allow their boys to speak with other females, that is their decision to make, and while I respect it, it does not coincide with my own. Some may say "oh you must be insecure if you do not want your boys to speak with others"...no it is not indicative of any insecurity on my part, merely common sense. The majority of males are easily led by their dick anyway, and known to stray in moments of weakness, therefore why allow that type of temptation to enter their path?

I see no reason for owned boys to be reading other ladies profiles either. What is the point? If a boy is already in service he should have no need nor desire to be looking at other ladies pictures or written thoughts. His time should be spent with his owner, or if  she is not present, then reflecting on how best he can serve her. At this point you may be thinking that I am speaking as if males are mindless drones that cannot control their dick....yes yes I am. This is true for a great majority of males, note I am not stating it as an absolute for all.

Some have reported to me that they are allowed to chat with other ladies so long as they do not tribute them. I fail to see why any lady would choose to speak with owned boys for idle conversation (I have vanilla friends for that purpose, or other ladies in the scene)The name of the fetish is findom, not find a friendom. Therefore any time I spend speaking with a male is either done so in training them to serve, or session. That does not mean that I do not develop a friendship with those that serve me(only those that serve me though).

The point of this post is quite simple. I only have an interest in speaking with those that serve me, or would like to serve me, and of course other ladies within the fetish.

All of this may give the impression that I am a BITCH...yes yes I am.





No comments:

Post a Comment