Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Tidbits from the last week

It has been a few days...always so much going on!

Saturday my little pet got his first taste of pain ^_^.  He has been a very good pet in service.  Always thinking of that which pleases ME. The week before last he sent me a $200 gc to replace my beside lamps which I just ordered yesterday, yes I get too busy at times to spend my gc's immediately lol. Last week he sent me a $200 gc to purchase my new droid phone!!! This week another $100 gc, and items from my wishlist woot.

My brat purchased a new upright freezer for me, so that I can cook healthier and freeze meals which is awesomesauce :D  He is now saving up for an item that I crave dearly....he does adore pleasing and spoiling ME.

A slut from the past came through to session with me one night this weekend...oh the filthy painful things he did for me lmao. Now I have seen fit to whore him out to any cumers, for which he is ever so grateful that I received this token in my inbox tonight.
It will never be enough to sate my greed though. I want to suck you dry $

I was honored to be asked to interview for Goddess BellaDonna's financial weekly publication, so do be on the lookout for it!!!

Well that is all for now pets, it is storming out tonight, and I am on my way to bed ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment