Tuesday, December 4, 2012

manpet

I want you to strip down before me and kneel with your legs spread wide, your hands finger locked behind your head while I attach a collar and leash to your throat and insert a puppy tail plug into your ass. You are to keep your eyes averted the entire time. The only view you are allotted is of my leather boots, which you will be allowed to place a chaste kiss upon the tip of . I will then lead you out the door for a walk to a freshly tilled field. You will keep pace to my left side,and if at any time you lag too far behind you will receive the kiss of my crop. No words will be spoken,all commands given with the jerk of the leash tightening the collar a tad bit. This is not done to harm,but merely to remind you of your place in life at my feet. Upon treading into the field you will be forced to struggle a bit as it will be soft and slippery terrain. Your face so very close to my heel that you can smell the rich earth scent coating it. Poor puppy tires as we traverse the length of a football field to completion. The only respite being a brief moment where I use you as a seat to sit upon, which helps you not as you can feel the heat and moisture of my scented sex on your back. Oh how cruel I am to tease my pet with that which will never be his. A brief slap to the ass his go ahead to resume our walk. Returning to the house indicates that exercise time is over, yet a task remains ahead. Across the floor in her wake is a trail of dirt clumps that pet shall consume quickly and quietly. Once finished he shall crawl to her feet and lave the soles of her boots with his tongue in worship. If he is a good pet and efficient in his honored chore he shall be allowed to remove her boots and massage her weary feet with his mouth and hands. Never once shall a word pass his lips for pets do not speak. The only display allowed is the wagging of the tail between his cheeks. You do want to be a good pet do you not? You desire to earn your pleasure through pleasing correct? You accept and embrace your purpose in her life as a faithful obedient manpet yes? Are you ready, are you prepared, do you crave to become mine? Come humble, abase yourself begging to be owned...and if I deem you worthy...you may earn the honor. It should not require being stated, but for those without the financial means to serve a Goddess, you do not have permission to speak with me...keep your desires to yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment