Wednesday, December 5, 2012

recognition of a gentleman

Hello to all of you ^_^ I have not been on the sites as much this week...nasty cootie bug cold is kicking my ass....but Frank did come around and purchase a pair of boots for my precious peds, which I will post pics of once they get here...hurry hurry UPS! Frank is one that I have not spoken of that much here, but I intend to rectify that for good boys deserve recognition. He is a boy that does not come around often for he is not flush with $, but neither does he become a strain upon my time and energy. I actually enjoy interacting with him, and always appreciate the items that he gifts me with. In fact the very first pair of shoes he purchased are featured as the main photo of my cm profile, and they have garnered a multitude of compliments for the delightful way they showcase my arches :D The point being that even though he is not my owned boy, he has always been a courteous gentleman whom treats me as a superior lady which is what I expect from boys. Males such as he are ones that I always have time for. Take note boys, it requires more than a fat wallet to maintain a place at the feet of a lady ^_^ Manners do matter especially when making a first impression, so make sure that your behavior reflects how you wish to be thought of.

No comments:

Post a Comment