Tuesday, October 15, 2013

You were born to belong to me

I know you. You are a successful man in the prime of your career. You hold power in your hand with your decisions affecting others lives and livelihoods. Always burdened with responsibility and obligations,unable to release the side of you that is hidden else it betray your secret to others. These are the reasons why you seek out me out. The need to share who you truly are is overwhelming. The desire to be accepted,to be lauded for your worthy sacrifice.
With me there is no shame in displaying that your darkest desire is to be upon your knees in worship,freely relinquishing your supposed power. Craving nothing more than to give all that you are to me. There is nothing so pleasurable than pleasing me. You want,you need,you must have me in your life. I am your focus,your driving ambition. Your primary goal the edification of my life. There are no ends you will not go to,the word no ceases to exist in your vocabulary when it comes to me,my desires,my wants,my whims are all that matter. At last you are free once you become one of my own. Your gratitude without limit. The only peace you now know is when you are pleasing me. You wake from dreams filled with my presence,and the first cognizant exhalation my name. Your life now has meaning because of me. Your career has justification as it provides you with the means to enhance my life,and in the end that is all that is of importance. Come now my little ones lurk no more,lay down your worldly pride,and breathe away that unfounded fear which has held you back from making yourself known to my presence with your generous gifts of gratification.


No comments:

Post a Comment