Tuesday, April 5, 2016

This is why Dommes get pissy(read bottoms up)


laabaa on 4/5/16 at 7:03 PM:


Hello and sorry for disturbing I am Dany 35 years from Serbia .. Freshly shaved male slave totally naked right now .. ready to serve your good self ..and to be trained for what ever you will ask from me . i would love to be Humiliated / and fucked like a slut for you on cam now My skype : laabaa ( Danijel Lobon ) - my face book - Laabaa Dany - or if you want me on chat right now on this site - i am searching to obey ....i am searching to be fucked for you ..on cam .....Thanks for accepting me , waiting for your feedback indeed Kissing your feet Dany



laabaa on 1/23/16 at 10:46 AM:


*** The sender of this message has triggered our bulk content filter and has been prevented from sending additional messages at this time. We place these limits on our messaging system to prevent abuse and maintain the quality of our online community. You should not conclude that this user is fake or illegitimate merely because they have triggered the filter. ***

Hello and sorry for disturbing I am Dany 36 years from Serbia ..a male slave totally naked right now ..ready to serve your good self ..and to be trained for what ever you will ask from me . i would love to be Humiliated / and fucked like a slut for you on cam now . My skype : laabaa ( Danijel Lobon ) or if you want me on chat right now on this site , i will be all yours - i am searching to obey ....i am searching to be fucked for you ..on cam .....Thanks for accepting me Kissing your feet Dany



IIAAM on 8/23/15 at 4:57 PM:


No thank you



laabaa on 8/23/15 at 4:56 PM:


Hello and sorry for disturbing I am Dany 37 years from Serbia ..a male slave totally naked right now ..ready to serve your good self ..and to be trained for what ever you will ask from me . i would love to be Humiliated / and fucked like a slut for you on cam now . My skype : laabaa ( Danijel Lobon ) also my face Book : Dany Lobon so we can write their and we can use cam . Thanks for accepting me Kissing your feet Dany





 




 

No comments:

Post a Comment