Thursday, April 14, 2016

changes

Deliberating deliberating. After much thought I have decided to switch things up a bit for awhile. No longer will I post my photos here or twitter,as it appears to not bring about my desired effect. In fact it is in total opposition of my wishes.

Quite early women learn that males are visual creatures,but that is not always a positive presentation.
No doubt that my photos and occasional video are viewed by males,but it has not brought them begging to my door,for they are getting what they seek sans any effort on their part,and that in itself is unacceptable in my estimation.

The definition of insanity applies here,for if I continue repeating my actions over and over (posting photos and vids) expecting it to lead servile males to me,then I would be insane,ergo my methodology must alter. Make sense? Hope so.

Therefore I will be posting such visions to my Instagram only,which has now been put on private,meaning that only those I allow will see it. This in essence forces males to work for my attention,notice,and presence,and that is how it is meant to be. No more free wank spank photo ops for you. You must now show me your appreciation(tribute) before I ever allow you access into my realm.

Effective today,until further notice.


Now come make your way to my feet pets.

No comments:

Post a Comment