Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Simply put,I am me

I am woman hear me roar. I have spent an inordinate amount of time pontificating what it is that sets me apart,and have drawn a blank,because basically we all share common qualities as women,yet subtle variations make us unique :) What I will say is that I am sweet and mild,I am cruel and wild,I am considerate and caring,I am polite and uncaring of what others think I should be. Simply put,I am me :)

I do not wear leather,and detest lace,latex makes me sweat,and I hate caking makeup on my face. I do not yell,nor will I scream,for I get my point across just being me. I abhor liars,and those that cheat,I give back in life,and think myself pretty neat. I enjoy crude humor,yet I act with class,and for those that do not like me,well I have a spot for you to kiss. Simply put,I am me :)

I am upfront,and say what I mean,and if it offends,well glory me you need a thicker skin. I am happy,and love my life,I smile at strangers,and hold doors for the elderly. I am fierce in my passions,and loyal to my friends. I am honest in my hatred for those that have earned it,and biting in my wit when my ire is raised. I am temperate,and difficult to anger. Simply put,I am me :)

I never give sessions,but I do play,and you will find me laughing at subgents dismay. I lock up their cocks,and call them my own,I accept their submission,and give it a home. I am casual in dress and demeanor,I am soft in tone,and intoxicate your senses like the finest of licour. I am sassy and bold,and wonderfully reflective upon this world I live in. I am introverted,yet uninhibited around a close knit group. Simply put,I am me :)

For those of you gents that approach me each day,I will not give you my trust in a moment,an hour,or single day. You will work hard to make me proud. You will sacrifice,and cry aloud,for I am your Goddess,and what does that mean,simply put, I am me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment