Thursday, December 1, 2016

Never settle

Surprising,but I spend most of my time within my own mind. Sounds odd yes? What I mean by that statement,is that I prefer my own company above all others,and base my decisions upon my own beliefs rather than going along with the popular trains of thought and action. I have no qualms standing beside my words even when others attempt to derail my confidence within them.

Lately I have given much pause and thought as to what it truly is that I seek to gain from my time online. Some look for friendship,others burn for undying love,and for the greater majority sexual release. Basically in my eyes we all seek to fulfill an aspect of our lives that remains devoid,else our time would be spent elsewhere.

For some of you,your every desire and expectation is focused upon your own gratification. This is human nature,although I find it an abhorrent quality in males.

Back to me lol :) What is it that I want? I want that which appears almost miraculously impossible. I hunt the near extinction beast,a finsub. The creature that serves not out of a desire to be rewarded with sexual favors,or scenes that gratify the base nature of males. A male who equates his happiness and fulfillment with mine. No hidden agenda,no overbearing ego,no sense of entitlement due to being born with a penis. A Y chromosome who recognizes that X is superior,and deserving of worship. One who truly believes it an honor to play any part I allow within my life,who takes pride in serving my wants above his own. Have you ever heard of such a being? Is it even possible for a male to be that selfless? Can such a paragon of submission even exist in this day and age? I certainly hope so,for I am not willing to accept into my service any other than one such as this. I have no need to settle for less than I desire. Settling is for the weak,and that is not an apt adjective when describing me.

My advice to all those seeking in this scene,be honest about your expectations,and what you are willing to offer. Keep lies away from your lips and fingertips,and with some effort,you just might find fulfillment. Happy hunting  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment