Wednesday, June 14, 2017

Virgin territory

If you follow my twitter you are no doubt up to date upon the newest intrigue to enter into my life,but for those that do not,I shall take the time to titillate your taste of all things Sydney.

This past week has brought to my stable a new filly. While this may not seem out of the ordinary..what is exceptional is that this particular girl is a former Domina. Yuppers you read that right. She once ruled over little plebs like you...and now she kneels to me. Isn't that beautiful? Of course it is :)

I am quite pleased with her progress to date,and foresee whipping her into shape in no time lol Seriously though... I am highly anticipating inflicting a set of stripes upon her lily white ass. It brings me immense pleasure bringing her low where she belongs. Am I truly that arrogant...why yes,yes I am!

She is already being taught that my happiness and desires reign supreme with daily mantras,and tributes. Most definitely she exceeds the effort that most of you males put forth,shame on you,but than even a slave girl is better than you lot of selfish shits. The rest of you need to step up your servitude.

I find it overwhelmingly humorous that she fooled so many of you into thinking that she was actually dominant. She was so good at it,that she had herself believing it as well,well that is until Mz Sydney came along to show her the way,truth,and light. Now she is a good girl for Mz Sydney. Isn't that what you all want...to be good for Mz Sydney? Don't fool yourself into thinking that you can exist happily without Mz Sydney. There is no other who can take my place,for I am the one and only Domme for you.

Accept and embrace your fate just like my little cat has...it will be a life changer :)

No comments:

Post a Comment