Friday, June 23, 2017

A servant of Mz Sydney

A servant of Mz Sydney is many things,but most importantly

1)A servant of Mz Sydney is intelligent.(Ignorance is not appreciated,sought after,nor lauded)

2)A servant of Mz Sydney is respectful to all women.(Respectful to all means ALL,not just those that turn you on)

3)A servant of Mz Sydney is industrious.(You work hard to provide for my luxuries)

4)A servant of Mz Sydney is honest.(Never a lie shall pass your lips to my eyes,nor ears)

5)A servant of Mz Sydney is generous with time and finances.(Being miserly when it comes to my desires is offensive..the only one who is not treated to high price items is YOU)

6)A servant of Mz Sydney is selfless in service.(There is no you in service..but there is an E,because it is all about ME)

7)A servant of Mz Sydney is attentive to her wants and needs.(My amazon wish list was created for you to clear over and over)

8)A servant of Mz Sydney loyally serves only Mz Sydney.(sluts belong in back alleys,not in service to me)

9)A servant of Mz Sydney does not whine,complain,make demands,or act needy.(Respect my time,and my commands..I make the rules)

10)A servant of Mz Sydney sets her happiness as their prime priority in life.(If your expended efforts are not enacted with my happiness in mind,than they are not relevant,therefore not worth engaging in)

No comments:

Post a Comment