Saturday, June 2, 2012

5 month check in



I have been active in the online world of findom for approximately 5 months now(real time 7 years),and have spoken with some that have intrigued me,some that have entertained me,and lastly some that have shown themselves to be the very dregs of humanity,yet here I remain.

Online differs from real time in many respects in my opinion. Real time offers the thrill of having one on their knees before me. There is no room for lies,or logging off when I have you at my feet.  You cannot run away from the demands I place upon your flesh without invoking a safe word. I am witness to every reaction as I hold your pleasure and pain within my hand. The voyeur of your shame and humiliation. Your ego washed away in humble service as I guide you through the process of truly becoming mine for a moment in time.
I have been approached too many times to give a count,by those pleading to serve me in person,and it always comes down to time and trust. If you have not earned it,why would I allow it? Simple, I won't. Time spent conversing enables me to reach a decision of whether our interests and personalities suit. The interval allotted is designated in regards to safety issues as well. I will not place myself at risk of harm with absolute strangers. Personal service is an intimacy,and it does not matter how much money you offer up,it will never be enough if we have not forged a strong bond. The level of trust required for personal sessions goes beyond monetary compensation,and I will not compromise my values nor standards for ca$h.

Online domination offers it's own delights as well. The opportunity exists to interact with unlimited audiences,which opens the door to so many enriching experiences. If a mind is open to growth,then there is a vast potential of findom possibilities. Many find a release from inhibitions through the anonymity of cyberspace. They are able to fully let down their guard and share the desires they hide from the vanilla world,which can be an aphrodisiac on its own. The dictated bounds of societies taboos no longer applying,freeing you of guilt,allowing you to embrace the part of your psyche that craves the strength of an exacting woman who does not ask,but demands your submission in any manner she sees fit. Her words a web that capture your life. Your day incomplete without her attention. Hours spent worshiping her image on your pc. Never enough hours in the day to search out ways to please. ENSLAVED.



No comments:

Post a Comment