Friday, June 8, 2012

approach no no

Today I would like to detail a couple of approaches that will get you banned from my presence quickly.


If you are a self-proclaimed submissive,and you come to me stating "I want", I am looking for", "I am into", "I would like",then immediately sirens sound off for me. You are basically alerting me to the fact that you are here for you,and you alone,which is not servile mentality in my estimation,thereby banning you from consideration.


Another type of male that comes to mind,are those that are full of self import,and deport themselves as if they are doing me a favor offering to serve. Something to keep in mind is that I do not need you,it is in fact you that needs me. My life is enriched by faithful service,but make no mistake,there are many others waiting behind you.

In no way am I comparative to the willow that bends to the wind. Those that possess an integral desire to serve,know that it is they that must forsake ego,and bow before my wishes.

No comments:

Post a Comment