Wednesday, April 24, 2013

a piece from my creature

I recently took on a new boy(my creature) whom has been exceeding my expectations for service through dedication and devotion,and as a reward to him I wished to share a lovely piece that he composed for me.

Life seems easy and like a bliss
When i am humble and on my knee
rectiting a mantra in honor of the Mz:
”Every thing for Sydney, nothing for me.
 
The Goddess has no need for fools
Its always so instinctively true.
Listens with care to Her rules:
”Whatever pleases Me pleases you”
 
For Her every man will crawl
Honoring Her perfection and superiority
Yearning to be at her beck and call
My life will forever be that of inferiority
 
Looking at her beauty makes me humble
and eternal grateful of her presence
I must do my best not to stumble
because i finally found my lifes essence
 

No comments:

Post a Comment