Saturday, April 13, 2013

No genie in my bottle

One of the issues that I am noticing of late is how many of the males that offer their service to me expect me to "fix" their life. How is that a quagmire if I am truly desirous of TPE...well the problem lays in the fact that my wand is still at Ollivander's shop being fixed lol. Not to mention that I am not a life coach, and the only counseling I have ever performed is for those in grief over losing their loved one that was in my care. This is not to say that I do not care for those serving me, or that I do not want to know the details of their interpersonal relationships, but I am not a wizard nor a genie that can waggle my fingers or wiggle my nose to make everything better.

What I do provide is guidance and goals. I am more than happy to keep boys on the path, or even nudge them along the way if they veer a bit, but I am not a miracle worker. Sorry to disappoint you with the truth of my being just as human as the next person, sadly I am not imbued with magical powers, other than feminine wiles ,grace, and appeal.

I realize that online service for many is an escape from the drudgery of their lives. A few moments daily or however often they can log on for, spent immersed in the fantasy they crave, but unfortunately reality will creep in to eradicate those delicious daydreams. Not to say that there is anything wrong with indulging fantasies...I do it all of the time, but if you honestly want to live your life serving another, then be mature enough to handle the details of your existence which plague you with difficulty before you leap into the fray.

Ask yourself how you would feel about worshiping a woman who had more toxic baggage in her life than louis vuitton. A dominant female is expected to have the circumstances of her life under control in order to be worthy of worship, so why would you think that you do not have to live up to those expectations as well? If the view from your eyes is a shamble, then grow some testicles and clean up your mess.

Last but not least lest you forget...the only wand a Domme wields is a violet one <weg>

No comments:

Post a Comment