Friday, November 29, 2013

I came home last night to a sweet lil gift from mona sitting in my inbox waiting for me.
Now that is the type of thoughtfulness that all of you boys should be displaying for your Goddess. Thank goodness for good boys. Speaking of good boys,a knock on my door this morning greeted me with a box of goodies from a gc that my pet gifted me with for my birthday....3 new sweaters,and 3 new tops from Kohls!!! I am elated as they are exactly as I wished,and they are proof that males do exist whom thrive on nothing other than pleasing me. In fact my pet is once more locked up as it should be. Chastity is one of my favorite fetishes,and my pet anticipates that the longer and more often that his cock is caged,then the happier his Goddess shall be :D

That is all for the day dear readers,and remember that if you are not serving Goddess,then you are beneath her notice,and a disgrace for your selfish ways.

No comments:

Post a Comment