Sunday, November 24, 2013

limelight shadows

I am most often observing from the background rather than hovering in the spotlight. This may seem contradictory to the actions which propel a lady into findom fortune and fame 500, but sometimes it is the turtle whom wins the race now is it not? By opting to play down key I am in a position to see so much more than if I were constantly fretting about how best to keep my name on everyone's lips. I read, research, and learn every single day. One should never allow an opportunity to bypass them to expand their base of knowledge. This is not the only reason that I step into the limelight shadows, but it is definitely a motivation.

Looking in, one of the biggest detractors I view from always pushing yourself to the forefront is that you in a way invite others to critique and judge you, which unfortunately leads you to being the object of jealousy and hateful bashing, and who in their right mind would desire that? In a perfect world there would be no such thing as hating nor vindictive coveting, but until such a nirvana is created, I for one will steer clear of the negative drama. Life is finite, so why waste it right?

On the up side there is a positive note to maintaining a somewhat distanced approach, it forces males whom wish to serve me to actually work for the honor of speaking with me. Since I am not online 24/7 nor offer cam services I am less likely to deal with the coddled and catered to boys in the scene, for they possess no leverage $ to dangle before me, and for that I am thankful. This keeps the power exactly where it belongs, in my hands. It always reminds me of that old saying about people not appreciating anything that they did not have to work for, which is why you will never see me chasing after males in any manner especially on the sites I frequent. I do not just message unknown males in the hopes that it shall lead them to serving me, nor do I send out random friend requests, much less accept them. If a male respects that my time and attention are important to him, then he will have to come to me, NEVER vice versa. Of course this is not how everyone operates, and I am cool with that, for if we were all the same, then how droll and unimaginative this life would be yes?

Most of what I am saying contradicts alot of what we see posted and enacted, but I wholeheartedly endorse the philosophy of " to each their own." I myself have posted before about how you will be happier and more successful by being true to you rather than playing a role which does not suit. It is better to be real than to have a million fans and followers on twitter, or thousands of unknown names on your friends or im list right? This way those that do find their way to you do so knowing whom you are and how valuable it is to be known to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment