Wednesday, January 15, 2014

action trumps talk

Talk talk and talk some more. It seems as if that is what the majority of males are attempting to do these days. I honestly thought that males were geared for action not conversation,but alas I must be mistaken. Now it is no secret that a typical time waster move is to garner as much free time and attention as possible,so when I am contacted by a male that suffers from diarrhea of the mouth,I am quick to cut the cord. Of course that has earned me the ire of those that claim that they are merely trying to get to know me,which is not reasonably tolerable to me as I have always been clear about the fact that if you want information about me and my expectations,then I expect you to do the legwork yourself by perusing my blog which contains what you need to know.

Quick claims to service are a joke especially when they fail to incorporate a tribute. It amazes me that the tactics employed by wastes of skin sacks have not altered. It is always SSDD. It tires one out to deal with trite redundant BS day in day out,and this is why it has become more difficult to gain the notice of a Domme. There is no way that this type of repetitive behavior will not alter how a Domme interacts with males whom are applying to serve. I know that it has been said a thousand times,but if you truly desire a chance in hell of serving,then you need to act prior to speaking. Sites,blogs,posts,and tweets are all glimpses into the mind,so take your time and study these jewels to assure yourself that this is the ONE you want to devote your life to,and for pete's sake STOP basing your decision on a pair of tits or a hot ass. The choices you make based on the cravings of your dick are 99.9999% of the time WRONG,and you will incur the much deserved repercussions of those actions,so do keep your mouth shut rather than whining that you have been duped or taken due to the fact that you are a lazy fark with a hard on,because believe me when I say that no one has pity or compassion for your dumbass move.

These type of males detract from ladies actually interacting with men that possess an honest desire to serve as they were created to. The one absolute that I have learned is that a tribute resonates louder than any typed word when it comes to claims of servitude,so little ones if your intent is genuine there is only one way to set yourself apart from the throng of useless cretins,action action action.

No comments:

Post a Comment