Thursday, January 9, 2014

Reality check

Apparently many of you boys are not thinking realistically when approaching a lady whom employs findom. There are some activities that will never be played out when serving FinDomme,and you truly should be aware of it for the safety of all.

The predominant activities that I am begged to allow are facesitting and strap on play. It truly is not that complicated to discern why I would not engage in such,but it has become obvious to me that I need to lay it all out for you in order for me to clarify the reasons behind my denial.

If you are a reader whom has not til now read any of my posts,then I shall enunciate clear and concisely that I have absolutely no desire in allowing any beta male near my most sacred personal parts,add that in with the fact that if a male is tithing me and I grant him such an honor,then I would be guilty by definition of prostitution.,and that is not something I would place myself in a position of doing. I possess a sense of worth and self respect that I would not toss away for any human being,much less for the inane fulfillment of a male's desire. This explanations ties in with my refusal of strap on play as well. I realize that there may be some states or countries which are more lax with the legalities,and my advice would be to seek out a lady not burdened with the restrictions that most of us are if you are truly desperate to play such roles. Last and least I deny all whom plead for scat sessions. The thought of it sours my innards,and does not fall in with what I consider a safe activity. To the uneducated I beckon you to do some research upon the effects of ecoli based disease and illness. It will open your eyes to the risks you are encountering.

The conclusion that I have reached is that the ones whom search out facesitting and pegging are better suited to serving a primarily lifestyle Domina whom desires a one on one female led relationship in and outside of the bedroom as they are not hindered in the ways of those that require tribute,so to those hankering for tongue out kitty petting,and pants down ass up internal pounding,I am NOT the Domme for you.

I would hope that those that come before me do so with the comprehension and acceptance that they shall never engage in any purely sexual act with me. Yes I will tease,and allow those worthy of the honor to masturbate outside of my presence,but not within it. You may dream and fantasize about all of the filthy creations your mind is capable of designing,but that is all that they shall ever be...fantasies.

No comments:

Post a Comment