Monday, October 30, 2017

Female Supremacy plundered via patriarchal programming

Greetings to all who enter the realm of Goddess Sydney...

 If you have followed me for any length of time,you would be aware that I am a believer of Female Supremacy. Many times,being a Female Supremacist gets lumped in with being a feminist,when in fact,these are two separate trains of thought.

When I think of feminists,what comes to mind for me,is women that seek to create equality between females and males,especially in the workplace. I myself do agree that it is criminal for males to be paid more than females holding the same position within a company,and for females to be overlooked for promotions due to the biological inclinations of our sex,but I personally believe that women deserve so much more than simple equality.


Women are simply superior to males,therefore seeking to find equality between female and male tweaks my sense of offense. I care not for a society where females and males are treated exactly alike,for in my eyes we are NOT alike,and NOT equal.

Women are accused of being "emotional" decision makers,whereas males are lauded for being "rational" thinkers,which is accurate,yet entirely inaccurate. Women do indeed allow compassion to temper how we would deal with specific scenarios,but that is a strength,rather than a weakness. Males on the other hand possess a tendency to break things down to a base level..ie a physical response. Beings that are led to make decisions by the strength of cock twitching,are entirely too likely to reach conclusions which suit their desires best,rather than arriving at impartial decisions.

Now even with the above statements relayed,I must ask myself,do I believe that Female Supremacy worldwide recognition as truth is viable,and my response at this time must be a resounding NO.

Many a time you my readers have seen me make reference to the brainwashing performed by patriarchy in society,and yes I assign blame for the failure of the rise of Female Supremacy at their altar! 

You may be wondering how that could even be true,so I will give you a few crumbs to lead the way.

1)Who has planted in the minds of women and men,that women should look a certain way,dress a specific way,and act in a prescribed manner to attract males?
2)Who sets the standards for what we as a society define as a beautiful,desirable look and body shape of a woman?
3)Who has allowed,even encouraged women and men to shame women who do not fit into these molds?
4)Who has corrupted the minds of young females into believing that if you are not thin,then you are not valued as a female?
5)Who contends that women should go to surgical lengths to attain or preserve what males deem "beauty"? 

Patriarchy has poisoned the mindsets of generations of females to believe that they need to outdo,and compete for the attention,and affection of males,therefore we as a whole tend to see cattiness,backbiting,and downright harsh and rude insults hurled at women via other women. How fucked up is that?? The patriarchy no longer needs to employ males as tools to suppress women,cause we ensure it ourselves. I mean seriously,how could we as women expect others to see the superiority of women if we are so very busy bashing each other? This is utterly sad in my opinion.

I hope for change,but recognize that I am responsible for only my actions,so I shall persevere to refrain from playing the misogynistic games,by refusing to shame and blame my fellow women. The rest is up to you my readers. Oh,and gents reading this,do your part,and be a good ally to women by refusing to engage in the patriarchal plan.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment